Friday, April 1, 2011

7 days and counting...

So, we have 7 days until we get our turn at filming. After experiencing being part of the action firsthand, I know it's a pretty complicated process. Good location, lighting, props, actors....well basically, everything needs to be good.
I learned some advice to help with directing too! Last saturday, instead of spending the day filming others, I spent the time being filmed. After that whoole ordeal was over (it started getting really hot in that crowd of people) I made friends with the director! He said to get everything planned out first, before filming. For the rest of the days, Elizabeth and I will be doing exactly that. We have location and actors down, so we'll probably just work on Storyboads. Fun, right? :P
But, in order to have the best act, we'll have to work the hardest :)

love,
adelle lehua.

No comments:

Post a Comment