Sunday, March 20, 2011

A bit late, but here's my second post!


I apologize for not posting this when I was supposed to! I thought it was due Monday (the 21st).

Anyway, there are about 4 weeks until everything in this project has to be done (April 15). Which means that we should probably start filming this week. My goal is to NOT wait until the last minute like I usually do.

Basically, to avoid putting this together at the last second, I took the liberty of making a Project Board. It doesn't look like much, but I'm sure it will be very helpful in the near future. Since I have no idea how to post pictures on this thing, I'll just have to describe it. My overall plan is to film Act 1 the week of March 21 to March 27 (this week!).  I will have to talk to the cameraman for our hour, Tristan, our Romeo, Mango (Matt), Drug Dealer (Shelby), Balthasar (Gabe Day? Who is this kid?), and Elizabeth, my amazing Co-Director if you forgot. Or, with Elizabeth's help, I could just dictate when they would need to be there. I would also have to talk with the other directors about scheduling issues, as I’m sure that they would also need Matt.

For Act 1, Elizabeth and I thought that we could shoot at one of the local coffee houses. We decided on either Caribou or Starbucks in the Village. And…we would probably have to ask Caribou/Starbucks if we could film, and of course we would want other people there. Like Extras, perhaps? The scene where Romeo gets his poison would be in one of the few alleys in the village.

And finally, to complete the filming of Act 1, I would need our costume designers to communicate with the Act 4 costume designers to see what Romeo would be wearing. Also, they need to make Shelby look like a drug dealer and Balthasar to look like...well Balthasar.

LET’S DO THIS THING!!!!

oh, wait!
i forgot to mention that i revised the script for Scenes 1 and 2.
so i'll post that after this!

love,
adelle lehua.




No comments:

Post a Comment