Friday, March 25, 2011

Change of Plans

Theres been a change of plans!  Mr. Pro decided to have us film our acts and scenes in order. Instead of filming Scene 1 this Saturday like I planned, we have a whooole new schedule for filming. In the three weeks we have left, this is what we gotsta do:
Act 1
Wednesday March 23 – Wednesday March 30
Act 3
Thursday March 30 – Wednesday April 6
Act 5
Thursday April 7 – Wednesday April 12

Now, we have only three weeks to get the whole project done!!!

I'm not that happy about getting moved to the last week. It's the week before our spring break, and Elizabeth and I are actually BOTH leaving early. I'm leaving for NEWYORK (!!!) to see my godmommy either the 13th or 14th. Elizabeth is also leaving around then to go somewhere in the midwest. Our first 2 scenes are no big deal, as they are not tooo long, but the final scene of our act AND THE WHOLE PLAY is super dramatic and just...urgggggh. But don't worry cos, everything little thing, gonna be alright!

It's the most important because everyone dies from love. It's the scene where the whole tragedy aspect of Romeo and Juliet comes in. And we only get 5 days to film it. 
I'M ALREADY STRESSING OUT!!!

and on top of all this, people are picking fights with each other. 

Please, please please! Don't fight with each other! Let's ALL be peaceful! It's just a little bit annoying to have to solve little problems like these. I know all of us can handle being nicer and instead of yelling at someone or shoving an idea down their throats, we can discuss it coherantly. Riight? It will be alright after that, and everyone will be happy. Isn't that best for all?

:)








2 comments:

  1. If there are some problems going on, please let me know so I can help you solve them. I do not want you freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all goooood! I was just overreacting a bit. Actually a lot. But actually, it would be kinda helpful if you could mention to your classes to look a little bit ahead in their schedule? or to at least check up on their blog comments? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete