Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We go hard.

So it's only tuesday, but you know that pandemonium that goes on in movies right before the world collapses in on itself? well, it feels like there's just 15 little seconds until that starts.
I'm really glad that I started organizing this thing sunday, because the work that ive got to do for school in general, has gotten a lilll outta control. which is making me drink a combination of redbull, monster, and coke at the moment.

I have gotten ahold of 5 out of the 6 we need for the filming, which (hopefully!!!) will start at 2PM this Saturday at Caribou. the only problem is that it will be a bit chilly, but we just have to START. the start of something is always the hardest...
The person i havent gotten a hold of is Matt, who is our Romeo. Hopefully, he has gotten my emails and is studying his script (which has been posted on the wiki!) and will be ready for  saturday! however, he is very much in demand, as he has to film for the other 2 acts as well and produce his act. The world doesn't revolve around Act V. 
Other than communicating, I have finished my directors notes for scene 1, and i have to let Tristan (cameraman) have a look at them.
I solved Shelby's problem about wanting to look like an old hobo man while being the drug dealer. Like, don't you think of an old hobo man being the drug dealer? I also added a cat in there....just because.
And tommorow i have a meeting with all the directors, writers, and actors at 7:15.


Elizabeth better pick me up on time; I'm starting to like this chaos and wouldn't give it up for anything. Especially not for some dusty books and a research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment